Being arrested and charged with a crime in Louisiana can be terrifying. Many people worry about the same things. They worry about their family, their job and their future. Law enforcement is going to pressure the accused into submitting information that will ultimately only undermine their case. Without the right legal advice and representation, you can face a number of serious consequences. If you or a loved one has recently been arrested or charged with a crime, you need to contact a knowledgeable Baton Rouge criminal lawyer immediately.
With the right criminal lawyer, you’ll be able to make the right decisions when facing law enforcement. No matter what your circumstances may be, as your Baton Rouge criminal lawyer, Erik L. Burns will help you find the most effective legal strategy. Efforts to build a strong case in your defense will be undertaken immediately and our highly skilled staff will guide you at every step of the way. Nothing is ever left to chance.
Our law office handles a wide variety of criminal law practice areas, including, but not limited to:
- Drug Crimes: these include crimes such as drug possession, trafficking, and manufacturing
- Violent Crimes: These include crimes such as robbery, carjacking, homicide, manslaughter, and arson
- DUI/DWI and Vehicular Crimes : These include drunk driving, hit-and-run, and vehicular homicide
- Computer Crimes: Internet fraud, child pornography, and solicitation of minors
- Sex Crimes: rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child pornography
Erik L. Burns will fight aggressively and zealously for your rights. From the moment you walk in through our doors, we will make every effort to answer your questions and help you reach the peace of mind you deserve. On your side as your experienced defense attorney, Erik L. Burns understands how stressful, intimidating and difficult criminal court can seem. You’ll be adequately represented with years of experience in criminal law and the use of time-tested, proven tactics. We’ll help you find the solution that works for you. Call us immediately at (225) 791-2340 to set up an appointment.